Same-Day CEREC Crowns – You Don’t Have to Wait for a Stunning Smile
If you’ve been avoiding getting new dental crowns because it requires at least two office visits, CEREC® technology offers you an amazing alternative. Traditional crowns are designed at an off-site dental lab, and this is why the process takes so long. One appointment is needed to prepare your tooth and make impressions. You’ll have to wait one or two weeks to get your permanent crown. In the meantime, your dentist may place a temporary crown to protect your tooth. The permanent crown is adjusted and cemented into place at the second visit. With same-day crowns, the entire process is completed in your dentist’s office and only takes about one hour. One of the main advantages of CEREC crowns is that they are produced in your dentist’s office by a state-of-the-art CAD/CAM computer and milling unit. CEREC machines have been developed and perfected for more than 30 years, and they’ve assisted in more than 28 million restorations worldwide. The long-term survival rate of CEREC restorations is documented at 95 percent.
Besides saving time, CEREC technology also offers the following benefits:
- The cost of CEREC treatment is comparable to placement of traditional porcelain dental crowns—and your insurance may cover the cost.
- Three-dimensional digital imaging and editing help your dentist create a perfect fit in less time and with fewer steps.
- Because treatment is chairside, less of your natural tooth structure is removed to accommodate new dental crowns.
- There is no need for a temporary crown, so you won’t have to suffer with a sensitive, unsealed tooth.
- CEREC crowns are typically made of high-quality, natural-looking porcelain, but other materials such as gold are also available.
- CEREC crowns are fashioned from a single piece of porcelain, making them more durable than lab-made dental crowns.
With the help of your dentist in Brandon and CEREC crowns, you can have a gorgeous smile almost instantly. Find a registered CEREC dentist today to learn more.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Brandon, call Advanced Dental Care of Brandon today at (813) 434-1734 or make an appointment.
Advanced Dental Care offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Brandon. With 21 affiliated practices throughout Florida, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Advanced Dental Care of Brandon, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Advanced Dental Care of Brandon.